How Teri Foster will write Words That Win for you and your business.
1. First Contact
Are you ready to have some well written content for your web page or newsletter? Contact me!
- Brochure, SEO web content , case study, fact sheet, blog post speech, video script
Or something else entirely? As a Freelance Copywriter I am very adaptable. Take a look at my portfolio for some ideas.
Need some training for your staff in Business Writing Skills. Contact me for more details.
2. Project Brief
Complete a Project Brief that has lots of details. This step is really important so the Project Proposal (quotation) will be accurate as possible.
Meeting you in person at your place of business is a great way to get to know about your company, products or services. That way I can really understand your company values, your target audience and what you want to do for your customers.
I am based on the Mornington Peninsula but will happily travel to Melbourne and the South Eastern suburbs
If it is not possible to meet we can complete the details of the brief via email or telephone.
3. Project Proposal
The Project Proposal (quotation) will include details on how long the project will take to complete, the number of meetings required (if necessary) and the total cost.
Two rounds of revisions will be included in the cost.
My job is to make you happy so I will put 100% effort into your copywriting project.
Once you are happy to go ahead with the project you will be required to pay 50% of the total cost before any work can commence. This is standard practice.
Hey! We need electricity to do the work! LOL
5. Let's get started
Project proposal accepted and signed? Yes!
50% deposit paid? Yes!
Ready to roll! I start writing creative content using SEO keyword that will please you and your customers and help to rank your website high on Google pages.
You do want to rank high on Google pages!
6. Now what?
- Research (who are your competitors, your audience?)
- Draft copy
- SEO keyword search
- First draft of copywriting to you as soon as possible. The exact timing will depend on the scope of the brief. (This will be indicated in the Project Proposal). You will be given time to read and make any amendments and suggestions to the draft.
- Two more drafts will be written and further tweaking to maximise keywords with SEO.
- Discussions between yourself and Words That Win
- If you require further revisions or a total change to the original brief, then a new Project Brief will need to be completed and costed.
You will be happy!
7. Finished product. Final payment
Once the content writing project is completed it will be handed over to you; a satisfied customer.
The invoice for the final payment, which is due within 7 days after the project has been finalised, will be emailed to you.
You have another copywriting project? No problems. By now I know you, your business and your customers very well. call me and let's get started!